( General Manager )
Shwetali is a service industry professional with over 16 years of experience. She has been in the ‘Entrepreneurial Training & Consultancy’ field for last 11 years and has consulted over 150 entrepreneurs through various ‘Entrepreneurial Programs’ in a very short span of time. Her forte being, implementation of what is taught in either an ‘Entrepreneurial Classroom Training’ or one-to-one Business Coaching; Shwetali has proved herself in making a difference in many entrepreneurs’ life; thereby ensuring the growth in their business, too.
Shwetali is an avid learner, having excellent listening skills, business management skills and communication skills and is totally committed to the mission of ‘Entrepreneurial Transformation & Organizational Development’. She connects with her clients benevolently which comforts them to unveil the real challenges of the organization with complete trust; thereby enabling her to draw up an action plan for growth & development and execute it within a stipulated time frame. She acts as a catalyst in helping individual realize their true potentials and achieve great heights in their professional life.
She ends each day of work, looking forward to a new day in order to make a difference by bringing about meaningful transformation in the lives of people and organizations she comes in contact with. She loves doing what she does, so that she does not have to work a single day!
- To comprehend organizational needs and strategically work towards filling gaps and helping to take the organization to the next level
- Entrepreneurial Coaching (Enabling an entrepreneur to get free from his day-to-day (non-revenue generating) activities)
- Adept at working with people, getting the best out of them – Empowering the core team to take up responsible roles in the organization.
- Leadership Development through Individual Development Programs
- Preparing and Executing Business Plans
- Sales Coaching
- Quickly adaptable to any work culture of organization and always endeavour for best performance.
- Excellent organizational and team management skills.
- Putting processes and systems in place.
- Highly creative, emotionally intelligent, effective communicator, hard core implementer of whatever has been committed.
- Motivating team / individuals through various personal coaching sessions